Commercial Gas and LPG Engineers
CPS Gas are highly skilled and experienced in commercial Gas and heating servicing and repairs, also the installation testing and purging of Gas installation pipe-work to IGEM/UP/1A, together with the installation and servicing of gas proving, remote isolation and interlocking systems.
Our commercial gas engineers can carry out annual gas inspections to help ensure your commercial gas or LPG heating installation is operating in a safe and efficient way, which is crucial for any business to keep costs down and ensure the safety of yourself and any visitors to your premises. We will also update your Gas Safety records which are required by law for any commercial gas installation.
- A comprehensive visual and mechanical inspection carried out by our commercial catering engineers to make sure your commercial boiler is in compliance with all Gas Servicing installation & Use Regulations with a full inspection carried out on each and every component from pilot light to the protective case.
- Safety check of the flue for any potential leaking gas.
- Performance check of the boiler itself and a full combustion check to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Routine work by our commercial Gas engineers on the appliance itself in keeping with the manufacturer’s instructions and current industry standards. This may also involve the inspection, cleaning, adjustment and replacement of defective parts together with an analysis of the flue gas emissions of your appliance.
- A tightness and pressure check on the gas installation piping and metering devices.
- A full Gas Safety Record showing any remedial tasks performed and any defects as well as any suggested remedial work to avoid failure of any potential parts.
- Servicing and repairs undertaken to Wet commercial Gas boiler heating systems , Overhead radiant heaters, Direct and indirect warm air heaters, and plaque heaters by our qualified Gas Safe registered engineers.
Commercial Gas services London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Kent.
CPS Gas employ a professional team of experienced and fully qualified gas, commercial gas and electrical compliance engineers providing all manners of commercial gas and electrical compliance services.
CPS commercial gas services can help keep your business, staff and visitors safe by offering a range of commercial gas, electrical servicing and compliance products.