Commercial Gas and Boiler Repairs
CPS Gas Catering Engineers are highly skilled and experienced in commercial gas and heating servicing and repairs, also the installation testing and purging of gas installation pipe-work to IGEM/UP/1A, together with the installation and servicing of gas proving, remote isolation and interlocking systems.
Commercial Gas Catering Engineers
We cover commercial boiler repairs in Sussex, Surrey, Kent & Hampshire, UK. Our team of gas safe engineers are fully qualified to work safely on commercial properties for your business. We also supply and install commercial gas catering equipment.
CPS Gas commercial catering engineers carry out all manner of gas repairs from boiler repair work to service your industrial ovens and cookers with our experienced commercial gas engineers in Sussex.
Our commercial gas engineers can carry out annual gas inspections to help ensure your commercial gas or LPG heating installation is operating in a safe and efficient way, which is crucial for any business to keep costs down and ensure the safety of yourself and any visitors to your premises. We will also update your Gas Safety records which are required by law for any commercial gas installation.
- A comprehensive visual and mechanical inspection carried out by our commercial catering engineers to make sure your commercial boiler is in compliance with all gas servicing installation & use regulations with a full inspection carried out on each and every component from pilot light to the protective case.
- Safety check of the flue for any potential leaking gas.
- A full gas safety record showing any remedial tasks performed and any defects as well as any suggested remedial work to avoid failure of any potential parts.
- A tightness and pressure check on the gas installation piping and metering devices.
- Performance check of the boiler itself and a full combustion check to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Servicing and repairs undertaken to wet commercial gas boiler heating systems, overhead radiant heaters, direct and indirect warm air heaters and plaque heaters by our qualified Gas Safe registered engineers.
- Routine work by our commercial gas engineers on the appliance itself in keeping with the manufacturer’s instructions and current industry standards. This may also involve the inspection, cleaning, adjustment and replacement of defective parts together with an analysis of the flue gas emissions of your appliance.
CPS Gas commercial catering engineers can help if you have an emergency or breakdown. We are available at any time when you need us and offer a fast response time for any service calls where we may disconnect your appliance prior to our engineer attending the site. We can also carry out gas appliance servicing at your premises, for complete peace of mind.
Our commercial gas engineers will carry out a thorough and methodical inspection of the condition of the boiler system to include checking for leaks from pipework, flue pipes, gaskets, joints and valves; structural integrity of the boiler appliance such as the crown, base and fire bricks.
If a commercial boiler becomes defective we will provide a speedy repair service on all makes of commercial gas boilers. We have many years’ experience within the industry and offer an emergency call-out service for commercial boiler repairs and we can carry out routine servicing in accordance with the manufacturers’ guidelines.
We specialise in providing a professional, cost effective commercial gas service to clients requiring commercial boiler maintenance throughout Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire & Kent.
Commercial Gas services Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Kent.
CPS Gas employ a professional team of experienced and fully qualified commercial gas and electrical compliance engineers providing all manners of commercial gas and electrical compliance services.
CPS commercial gas services can help keep your business, staff and visitors safe by offering a range of commercial gas, electrical servicing and compliance products.